Monday, January 21, 2013

To Blog or Not to Blog



I am back to the world of blogging and the blogosphere after a long hiatus. Well, I thought I would give up writing because I simply lost interest in writing. Simple as that. Instead of making a series of excuses to explain my absence, I’d might as well tell the truth. Well, what happened was that I got lazy and then in my laziness I lost interest in writing because my laziness was the reason that I felt that I have to drag myself to Microsoft Word to type out my posts. Yes, I type my posts in Microsoft Word. That way if my internet shuts down or anything happens, less chance of loosing my stuff plus I find it way much easier to type in Microsoft Word.

So anyways, a series of things happened, which I will not disclose here, which convinced me that I can manage to spit out a decent, readable blog post and in me deciding that I must go back to writing.  As I have undertaken this project, I’d might as well see it to the end as I am not one to just quit on things without giving them a try first. So for that reason I am back to the world of blogging with a new layout that I am not a big fan of, LOL.

16 comments:

  1. Hi! Welcome back to blogging. I came across your blog on Goodreads. Now following.

    I'd appreciate a follow back @ The Creative Forum

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the welcome :)

      Following your blog!

      Delete
  2. Hi just nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award http://jellybeanarson.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back to the blogging world!
    follow me at http://sychofaeriesbookobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the welcome :)

      I am following you!

      Delete
  4. WB sweety!!!! Laziness, well who can be lazier than us...so that's an absolutely understandable reason of your absence...Keep rocking now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TY!!!

      Nobody can beat us in our record beating extreme laziness <33

      Delete
  5. Laziness is a lazy excuse that a lazy person can give to a lazy person like me :P. Chill. Enjoy Writing...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back. I have a hiatus going on my blog too, seeing as I haven't finished a book in forever. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks <3

      Being a college student does take away alot of time from reading XD

      Delete
  8. I'm glad you realized what a good writer you are. Don't worry about the layout, you'll find something that suits in good time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww thanks Andrea :) I tried using the layouts you can get off google but they don't allow me to customize my settings so I guess I will have to learn to live with one of the built in layouts, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, hun! I know you nominated me, but I also nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award! http://willowreadsbooks.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete