I got a second nomination for the Leibster Blog Award. This is from Jamie at I Like Reading Books. Her blog can be found here: http://willowreadsbooks.blogspot.com/. It is the place to go to if you are a book lover. Thank you Jamie for nominating me :D
For the details regarding the Leibster Blog Award just take a peek at a previous post of mine located here: http://vintagesorrow.blogspot.com/2013/01/leibster-blog-award.html
Here I will be answering the questions that Jamie has left for me.
1. If you could sum what your blog is about up in three words, what would they be?
Randomness, books, imagination
2. What are your favorite fandoms?
3. Top three favorite foods?
Even though eating is not an activity that I enjoy, I still label myself a junk food lover. So I say pizza, pasta and candy.
4. Top three favorite movies?
Equilibrium, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2, Up
5. Top three favorite books?
Harry Potter (the entire series), The Confession by John Grisham, The Time Traveller’s Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
6. What is your most-visited website?
7. What's one weird thing you can do?
I can sleep for 24 hours, LOL
8. Rant about one thing for as long as you can. What bothers you?
What bothers me is people who complain about school/college/university. They don’t realize that they are being given this amazing opportunity that is denied to millions and an opportunity many are fighting for. In my opinion, education is the best thing that a person can give another person. The best thing that a parent can give their kid. The best opportunity a human being can be provided with. Because education sets you up for life. End of rant.
9. What's your favorite season?
Summer. I don’t care how hot it is, it just should not be cold.
10. Do you like/dislike sports? If like, what do you do. If dislike, what do you like?
I would say that I am neutral towards sports, neither like nor dislike. Used to play some basketball and did some swimming in high school though. And occasionally I might pay attention to sports scores. But I remain neutral.
11. What's your favourite colour?