Firstly I would like to thank Stella over at the Jellybean Arson for nominating me for the Leibster Blog Award. Check out her blog at http://jellybeanarson.blogspot.com/. It’s a new and upcoming blog.
Basically the Leibster Blog Award is given to those blogs who have fewer than 200 followers. The point is to provide those new and upcoming blogs with exposure. Whoever came up with this award, (Most likely a Mr Leibster or a Ms Leibster, LOL), they came up with a really good idea.
So this award has a total of four steps:
1. You thank the person who nominated you and you provide a link to their blog on your blog
2. Your nominator has put 11 questions for you to answer. Answer them. Then tell 11 facts about yourself.
3. Leave 11 questions on your blog for the 11 people that you nominated to answer.
4. Pass on this award to 11 other blogs whom you feel are deserving for this award. Leave a comment on their blog that you have nominated them.
So I begin with answering the 11 questions that Stella (http://jellybeanarson.blogspot.com/) left for me.
1. Why did you start blogging?
Well, honestly speaking, I picked up blogging for the sake of “time pass”, like they say in my country. I just took up blogging so that I can keep myself busy and pass the time away somehow. Writing has never been my thing, hehe.
2. If you could live in any book what could it be?
Harry Potter FTW. I wish I could study at Hogwarts *sigh*
3. What's your favorite genre?
Science fiction and Comedy. Can’t choose between the two.
4. What inspires you?
Books inspire me.
5. If you were a superhero what would your name be?
Regal Angel… Lame, I know. But it’s the first thing that came to my mind after reading the question.
6. Name one weird thing you do?
I sleep with all my lights on.
7. Coke or Pepsi?
8. What do you love to do?
9. A piece of advice you live by.
Always follow the Golden Rule.
10. If you were president what law would you pass?
Free compulsory education for everyone.
11. If you could how would you change the world?
Make sure nobody is denied the basic right of education.
11 Facts about me:
1. I still sleep with a teddy bear (don’t judge).
2. Seeing too many numbers makes my brain shut down (Not literally, LOL)
3. Can dance Gangnam style
4. Cockroaches are my biggest fear
5. My favourite movie is Equilibrium
6. One place that I would love to visit someday is Egypt. I want to see the pyramids and the sphinx firsthand.
7. I am painfully shy and the world’s biggest introvert. I embrace solitude.
8. I am a huge Trekkie
9. I am easily amused
10. I have lived on two different continents
11. Green and blue are my two favourite colours
11 Questions for the people I have nominated:
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. How would you describe your blog?
3. What is your biggest fear?
4. If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
5. Apple or orange?
6. Which is your all time favourite book?
7. What is one change that you want to see in the world?
8. What place would you like to visit that you haven’t been to yet?
9. If you can go to lunch with four historical figures, who would they be?
10. Which magazine(s) do you enjoy reading?
11. What is your dream job?
The 11 blogs that I nominate: